The schedule of programming for World Oceans Week 2023 at…
To Our Hearts In The Ice Community
With summer in full swing and many living in heatwaves we invite you to join Hearts in the Ice in Svalbard for an unforgettable Arctic Expedition Voyage this September.
Arctic Immersion Expedition 8th – 12th September 2022
4 nights / 5 days voyage, invite only, the hearts in the Ice community unites students, scientists, artists, manufacturers, environmental organizations, thought leaders and all who care about the health of our planet, in conversation around climate change.
- Voyage date: 8th – 12th of September 2022.
- Price per person: NOK 14.900/ USD 1550 per person, shared cabins.
4 nights / 5 days voyage, full board and all excursions included.
- Flights, drinks and optional overnight in Longyearbyen additional.
Flights from Oslo to Longyearbyen can be booked through www.flysas.com or www.norwegian.com. Flights are very reasonable. We have hotel recommendations in Longyearbyen as well.
- Departure Thursday September 8th at 1700 from Longyearbyen.
Arrival Longyearbyen Monday morning at 0800 September 12th.
- In case you are staying longer and want to do some additional activities in the area, check out the activity calendar at Hurtigruten Svalbard.